This homescreen, with its rich white colors mixed with calming blues really makes this it feel clean and relaxing. It also has everything you need on one screen including a weather forecast, frequent apps and switches (for WiFi, GPS, etc.) that all combine given you a functional and aesthetic screen.
Part 1: Before you begin
Part 2: Nova Settings
- Desktop Grid: 16×12 (Try 7×6 for other phones)
- Width Margin: Medium
- Height Margin: None
- Disable: Shadows, Label Icons
- Homesceens: 1
- Advanced: Enable: Widget Overlap, Overlap when placing
- Enable Dock: Enabled
- Dock Pages: 1
- Dock Icons: 6
- Width Margin: None
- Advanced: Dock as Overlay: Enabled
Look and Feel
- Show notification bar: Disabled
Gestures and Buttons
- Apply any if needed.
Part 3: Wallpaper Setup
Hold down on your homescreen – Wallpapers – Gallery – Find the Wallpaper that fits your phone.
Note: If your wallpaper doesn’t fit 100% as seen in the video, use Photo Editor (app) to resize your wallpaper, as well as Wallpaper Wizardrii or Image 2 Wallpaper to make it fit correctly. A PSD is also provided so Photoshop or GIMP can also be used.
Part 4: Icon Setup
- To add the app drawer icon – Hold down on the homescreen – Apex Action – App drawer.
- To add any app icon – Simply open up the app drawer – Drag the app onto the screen.
- To make the icon transparent – Hold down on the icon – Edit – Select the image – Select Picture – Change it to a blank.png.
Desktop VisualizeR: To create a desktop visualizer widget:
- Hold down on the homescreen – desktop visualizer – any size – place it over the gallery picture and resize.
- Tap the widget- select icon – blank.png, select action – gallery.
- Take off touch effect if desired then press ok.
Note: If you want to change any of these icons, you can use the blank wallpaper and place the icons using photoshop.
Part 5: Eye in Sky
Add the forecast Eye in Sky widget – symbolicons icons – Black Text – Take off edit dots and refresh if necessary, then resize it accordingly.