Fresh and clean describe this amazing screen. It’s interesting blue and white design go well with the yellow ribbon on its left. The single screen comes with time, date, news, music, and weather info, as well as or your important shortcuts.
Part 1: Before you begin
These are the apps you will need:
Part 2: Nova Settings
- Desktop Grid: 10×9 (or whatever suits you best, as shown in the video)
- Width Margin: None
- Height Margin: None
- Disable: Shadows, Label Icons
- Homesceens: 1
- Advanced: Enable: Widget Overlap
- Enable Dock: Enabled
- Dock Icons: 6 (or more depending on phone)
- Enable: Dock as overlay
Look and Feel
- Show notification bar: Disabled
Gestures and Buttons
- Apply any if needed.
Part 3: Wallpaper Setup
- For phones that don’t have softkeys at the bottom:
Hold down on your homescreen – Wallpapers – Gallery – Find the Wallpaper and select it.
- For the Nexus 4 (non-rooted):
Hold down on your homescreen – Wallpapers – Gallery – Use the provided Nexus 4 Wallpaper and use it.
Part 5: UCCW
To add the skins:
- Hold down on the homescreen – Widget – UCCW – any size.
- In the main menu after tapping the widget, select “Open uzip”, now just find where you pasted the folder and look for the skin you want to add.
- After it appears on your homesreen, resize it to the way it looks in the video.
- You can now edit the hotspots (allows you to open apps when tapping a certain area) in this skin, by tapping the skin to open it.
- Then select ‘Hotspots’ in ‘Select Object’, followed by editing your needed hotspots.
- If you would like to know more about hotspots, see the link below.
- Finally tap any UCCW skin, Menu – Hotspots Mode – On.
Remember: Turn Hotspots mode ON to prevent opening the editor each time.
Part 5: Icon Setup
- To add the app drawer icon – Hold down on the homescreen – Nova Action – App drawer.
- To add any app icon – Simply open up the app drawer – Drag the app onto the screen.
- To make the icon transparent – Hold down on the icon – Edit – Select the image – Select Picture – Change it to a blank.png.
- Desktop VisualizeR: To create a desktop visualizer widget hold down on the homescreen – desktop visualizer – any size – place it over the gallery picture and resize. Tap the widget- select icon – blank.png, select action- gallery. Take off touch effect if desired then press ok.
Part 6: Other Widgets
- Eye in Sky Weather - Apply the Cities option when choosing which size, Icons – Clean, Text color – black.
- Simple RSS widget – Make the background transparent, select your desired news feed, make the title bold and increase in size, disable icons.
- Widgetsoid - Add in the 3 music controls and make all icons/background transparent.