This minimal screen is perfect for beginners and minimal lovers alike. The calm forest background coupled with a unique UCCW skin (giving you all the necessary notifications) can be setup in less than 5 minutes, amazing.
Part 1: Before you begin
Part 2: Nova Settings
Desktop Grid: 12×8 (or whatever suits you best, as shown in the video)
Width Margin: None
Height Margin: None
Disable: Shadows, Label Icons
Advanced: Enable: Widget Overlap
Enable Dock: Disabled
Look and Feel
Show notification bar: Disabled
Gestures and Buttons
Apply any if needed.
Part 3: Wallpaper Setup
Hold down on your homescreen – Wallpapers – Gallery – Find the Wallpaper and select it. The wallpaper should fit any screen as it doesn’t matter if some parts are cropped off.
Part 4: UCCW
To add the skins:
- Hold down on the homescreen – Widget – UCCW – any size.
- In the main menu after tapping the widget, select “Open uzip”, now just find where you pasted the folder and look for the skin you want to add.
- After it appears on your homesreen, resize it to the way it looks in the video.
- You can now edit the hotspots (allows you to open apps when tapping a certain area) in this skin, by tapping the skin to open it.
- Then select ‘Hotspots’ in ‘Select Object’, followed by editing your needed hotspots.
- If you would like to know more about hotspots, see the link below.
- Finally tap any UCCW skin, Menu – Hotspots Mode – On.
Remember: Turn Hotspots mode ON to prevent opening the editor each time.