This 2-screen setup has a striking red wallpaper with widgets displaying time and date, and a screen displaying the weather, finishing off with text icon shortcuts at the bottom.
Part 1: Before you begin
These are the apps you will need:
The files that you must copy to your phone:
Part 2: Nova Settings
Desktop Grid: 10×7 (9×7 for a Nexus 4 rooted, 8×7 for a Galaxy S2)
Width Margin: None
Height Margin: None
Disable: Shadows, Label Icons
Advanced: Enable: Widget Overlap
Enable Dock: Disabled
Look and Feel
Show notification bar: Disabled
Gestures and Buttons
Apply any if needed, no app drawer icon so might come in useful.
Part 3: Wallpaper Setup
Hold down on your homescreen – Wallpapers – Gallery – Find the Wallpaper and select it.
Part 4: UCCW
To add the skins:
- Hold down on the homescreen – Widget – UCCW – any size.
- In the main menu after tapping the widget, select “Open uzip”, now just find where you pasted the folder and look for the skin you want to add.
- After it appears on your homesreen, resize it to the way it looks in the video.
- You can now edit the hotspots (allows you to open apps when tapping a certain area) in this skin, by tapping the skin to open it.
- Then select ‘Hotspots’ in ‘Select Object’, followed by editing your needed hotspots.
- If you would like to know more about hotspots, see the link below.
- Finally tap any UCCW skin, Menu – Hotspots Mode – On.
Remember: Turn Hotspots mode ON to prevent opening the editor each time.