This cool blue homescreen has all that you need, all in one screen. Modern shortcuts, time, date, weather as well as other useful notifications all combine into one sleek looking homescreen.
Part 1: Before you begin
These are the apps you will need:
Part 2: SS Launcher Setup
Now you can do this with either Nova/Apex or Holo Launcher, but it is a lot easier with SS Launcher. Also this screen was designed for the paid version (The Original) as some parts and options can’t be chosen with the free version.
1. Drag all the widgets into the ‘trash bin’ at the top.
2. Go into the Menu – Preferences.
3. Enable Full Screen, Disable Scroll Wallpaper, Go back
4. Go into Menu – Theme – Label.
5. Enable Hide Labels, Apply Changes.
Or using Nova/Apex:
• Grid Size 10 x 8
• One screen / Wallpaper (One Screen only)
• Hide notification bar
• Hide icon labels
• Hide dock
• Horizontal / Vertical margins none
• Resize any widget
• Overlapping widget
Part 3: Wallpaper Setup
Simple use the one that is provided for your phone. If it doesn’t too well, try apps such as Wallpaper Wizardrii, Multipicture live Wallpaper or even Photo Editor.
Part 4: UCCW
To add the skins:
- Hold down on the homescreen – Widget – UCCW – any size.
- In the main menu after tapping the widget, select “Open uzip”, now just find where you pasted the folder and look for the skin you want to add.
- After it appears on your homesreen, resize it to the way it looks in the video.
- You can now edit the hotspots (allows you to open apps when tapping a certain area) in this skin, by tapping the skin to open it.
- Then select ‘Hotspots’ in ‘Select Object’, followed by editing your needed hotspots.
- If you would like to know more about hotspots, see the link below.
- Finally tap any UCCW skin, Menu – Hotspots Mode – On.
Part 5: Simi Folder
- Simi Folder 1×1 – Settings – Add Folder.
- Folder Type – Contacts
- Widget Settings – Blank.png for icon, no background.
- Launcher Settings – Deselect Show Title & Foldername, Launcher Style – Custom, Change all colors except Text to: Red(32), Green(175), Blue (219).
Part 6: Simple RSS Widget
Make the Background transparent, add in your RSS feeds.
Part 7: Simple Calendar Widget
Change all the text to grey.
Remember: Turn Hotspots mode ON to prevent opening the editor each time.